Friday, June 21, 2024

PIcture of my Kitty Kat - Buttercup

My Child - Buttercup - 6 years old - Saturday, June 15, 2024

Buttercup - Male Kitty - 6 Years old

Buttercup owns our entire house....LOL...including the Front Porch - LOL...He spends most of his time on the Front Porch especially at night and early mornings.  

I just love him...He is my Baby...He follows me everywhere in the house when he is not sleeping including the Bathroom.  He even sleeps with me every niight.  The Minute I get in our Bed...he is right there snuggling right next to me purring up a storm.  He loves loves to steal my Threads out of my Floss Boxes....Yes he is my Thread Stealer.  Than he acts like he is so very innocent...Mom....I did not do nothing wrong....I just wanted to see what color your thread was is all.  Haha!  

He is my Baby - my thread stealer child.  

Thank you for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment: