Friday, June 21, 2024

Castle Wolves Progress - Heaven And Earth Designs Chart

Castle Wolves - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Jan Patrik Krasny - Designer is Michele Sayetta - First Column on Page One is Completely Finished - Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Castle Wolves

Heaven And Earth Designs Chart 

Artist is Jan Patrik Krasny 

Designer is Michele Sayetta

25 Count Ash Rose Lugana

1 x 1 Full Cross 

I have Finished the First Column on Page One of Castle Wolves.  The Colors in this is so very stunning.  I love love stitching on this.  I cannot hardly put this one down.  The Colors really stand out on this Fabric and I am so glad.  The Very Light Colors that you see...that is not white.  It is a very light light light Green - Very Very Light Blue Colors but they look like White though. I got the Fabric from 123stitch.    

Thank you for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment