Friday, October 20, 2023

Progress on Alphabet Soup

Progress on Alphabet Soup - The Design Connection - Monday, October 16, 2023

Alphabet Soup
The Design Connection

28 Count Ivory Jobelan
2 x 2 Full Cross
Quarter Stitches
Back Stitching

I almost have the left side of this completely finished.  I have the handle to stitch yet and finish up the Yellow on the side and than do the Blue Squares on the same side as well.  

I have a whole lot more to do on this yet and my plan for this is to get this completely finished by the end of this year.  I would love to get this framed and give this to a dear close friend of mine who just loves all kinds of Soups and who eats a bowl of Soup every single day either for lunch or for her supper.  We are really close and we do our shopping trips together and we love to go to Wendy's to eat our lunch when we are out shopping.  

I love this but this is my third most difficult project that I have worked on since 1980.  

That is all for now....

God Bless You 
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment