Friday, October 20, 2023

Progress on ABC des Maisons by Jardin Prive

Progress on ABC's des Maisons by Jardin Prive - Tuesday, October 17, 2023

ABC des Maisons
Jardin Prive

14 Count White Aida 

I started this earlier this year because I wanted to start something new so I started this.  Since this photo was taken I washed my fabric to get it a little bit more softer and it did become more soft after I washed it with Plain cool water.  I took it out of the Q Snap and I have it now in a hoop.  

I prefer using Embroidery Hoops more so instead of Q Snaps.  Due to my weak hands and fingers it is so much easier for me to use a Hoop.  Plus I can hold it closer to me as well by using a Hoop.  I am a Hoop Stitchy kinda girl.  

Thank you all so very much for all of your lovely comments.  I really appreciate them very much.

That is all for now....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment