Friday, October 20, 2023

Once Upon A Fairytale - Heaven And Earth Designs - My Progress

Progress on Once Upon A Fairytale - Heaven And Earth Designs - Aimee Stewart is Artist - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Once Upon A Fairytale

Heaven And Earth Designs

Artist - Aimee Stewart

Designer - Michele Sayetta 

25 Count Bone Lugana

1 x 1 Full Cross

This is my progress on my Full Coverage Heaven And Earth Designs Project.  I just have two more rows to do down at the bottom and than Page One will be completely finished.  

This is my Focus Piece for Heaven And Earth Designs - I just love this - if you look closely you can see the Owl's Head to the right of the picture.  I cannot wait til I finish him.  He is so darn cute and so adorable.  

I only do one 10 x 10 block from start to finish before I go to the next Block.  This is how I do all of my Full Coverage Projects.  This way I do not mess up and I do not get lost to where I am at.  There is tons of Confetti Stitching done for Page One.  

That is all for now...

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Linda K: Nice progress, Heaven and Earth designs are lovely, all of them.
    That is a great idea to do a 10x10 block, thanks for the tip.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Maybe I need to think about 10 x 10 blocks too for a HAED that I have but never started. Too scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Linda. Square by square is the best way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Love the little owl popping up to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Linda K: The heaven and Earth designs are so beautiful, nice progress on this ne.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful! I have the SS-MC version of this and I'm thinking it's going to be one of my new starts once I can start projects again (I'm on a self-imposed restriction right now). You are definitely inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete