Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Sorry its been so long since I have posted anything - Life Update - Stitching Update

 Hello Friends 

Due to having Health Problems - seeing a Orthopedic Surgeon - getting a MRI done - being in Pain since last February has taken my stitching away from me and not feeling like doing much of anything.  

Next Month in February I will be having Double Surgery and after I have my Double Surgery I won't be doing any stitching at all because my left arm will be in a heavy duty sling and I will be wearing the sling for 6 weeks or longer.  It depends on how I heal.  The Second Surgery will be to remove part of my Clavical Bone (Collar Bone) to get rid of the Arthritis in my AC Joint which is on top of the shoulder.  The first surgery will be to repair a small tear on my Rotator Cuff.  

It will take up to a year for me to heal from everything.  If I don't post on here much after I have my Surgery you will know why.  

Please keep me in your Prayers.  Right now I am dealing with lots of pain on my entire upper left side. I stitch when I can but I cannot stitch very long - about 15 minutes is all.  

I have been working on "December"  Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Anna Dittman.  This Chart is pretty easy to work on.  The Confetti is not bad. 

My area where I live at - we have had snow - rain - sleet - Below Freezing Temps during the day time - clear down to a -30 Degrees below Zero F during the day time hours.  We had that from Sunday through today.  Today is a -3 Degrees Below Zero F and it feels like a -21 Degrees F Below Zero.   The local schools have been closed and they will stay closed until about Thursday if the weather is not too bad.  We are suppose to be getting Snow - Thursday - Friday - Saturday of this week and Saturday Night clear down to Zero for the Outside Temp.  

Over the next few days I will get a picture posted of "December".  She is done in Blues and she is so pretty.  I can't stop working on her.  

I had a good Christmas and a good Birthday.  My Pastor's Wife took me to Red Robin for my Birthday.  I love Red Robin.  I always get the same thing every time - Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger and of course their Fries and my Cherry Coke.  I got lots of Gift Cards for McDonalds and for Casey's.  Casey's is a Gas Station - Small Grocery - Hot Foods - Home Made Pizzas and Breadsticks.  Their Breadsticks are to die for.  They are so good.  

That is all I have for now...I will keep everyone updated as best as I can.  

God Bless You

Love & Prayers

Linda K, Buttercup 

5 comments:

  1. So sorry about your health - You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Linda , lets hope you recover very quick .
    Your'e in my prayers hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the surgeries go well and that you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts. Hopefully after all the healing you will be pain free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your surgeries go well and that you are comfortable. Hugs and prayers

    ReplyDelete