Friday, September 15, 2023

Spring In The Garden Progress

Spring In The Garden by Donna Vermillion Giampa - Progress as of Friday, September 15, 2023

Spring In The Garden 

Artist is Donna Vermillion Giampa 

Leisure Arts


This is my progress so far on this.  The Quilt is Finished...Part of the Swing is done. I love this.  This is so pretty but it is not a easy project to stitch.  It takes lots of Concentration.  I am trying to finish up with the Swing.  Than there is flowers to do and a Watering Can and a kitty kat to stitch yet.  

Thank you for all of your lovely comments on my previous posts.  I really appreciate them so very much.  I love reading your Comments.  

The weather has finally cooled down and I am so glad of this too.  I love my Cooler Weather.  

Take Care & Happy Stitching
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup   

4 comments:

  1. I like cooler weather too! I've had to start pulling on a blanket in the early morning hours. Spring in the Garden looks very pretty so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching.. pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt already makes it look beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing it come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful. I agree with you. Love the cooler weather. About time it gets here.

    ReplyDelete