Friday, August 25, 2023

A Bee In Your Bonnet Progress

A Bee In Your Bonnet - Summer House Stitche Workes - My Progress - Friday, August 25, 2023

A Bee In Your Bonnet 
Summer House Stitche Workes 

28 Count Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen 

GAST - Gentle Art Sampler Hand Dyed Threads

This is my progress so far on this.  I am loving this.  This is so pretty.  I love the colors - I love the Design of this.  This is one of my favorite projects to stitch on.  I stitch on this every day.  

The weather in my neck of the woods has been really bad - Dangerous Hot weather on Wednesday and Thursday.  I got up to 114 Degrees F - Heat Index - 97 Degrees F Regular Temp.  The Temp for outside on Wednesday and Thursday was 114 Degrees and you could tell it was that hot.  I did go out on Wednesday to get a few things but yesterday - Thursday I stayed home the entire day and night.  My breathing was not the best during those two days.  It is still muggy out today but the temp is in the 90's so it is not as hot as it has been.  

I got my errands done this morning so I am staying home the rest of the day and night - stitch and just have a relaxing weekend.  I will go to Church on Sunday Morning but that will be it.  

That is all for now....

Thank You For Looking :)

Take Care & Happy Stitching
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Linda K: This is a sweet design; I love the heat but many of my family members and friends do not like it.
    Stay cool and stitch away.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of Bee in your bonnet.
    Enjoy your weekend , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe, Linda, with that heat! I think you're hotter than Phoenix right now. Bee is looking gorgeous. Nice to see it on another color fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece. I love being in love with a piece. Right now I'm in love with all my stitching. Which helps my needles go extra fast. It was horrible hot here in Indiana too. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching. I had not seen this design before so must check it out as I love anything with bees on it.
    I cannot imagine those high temperatures. It must make life very uncomfortable.
    I’m in UK where it rains a lot. We had a very disappointing Summer.
    Happy stitching,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Linda K: Beautiful design you are working on great progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice progress, that's a very pretty piece.
    We're having a hot spell here too, but not as hot as you! I hope it cools down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete