Saturday, September 30, 2023

Once Upon A Fairytale Progress

Progress on Once Upon A Fairytale - HAED - Aimee Stewart - Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Once Upon A Fairytale 
Heaven And Earth Designs
Artist is Aimee Stewart
Designer is Michele Sayetta of Heaven And Earth Designs

25 Count Bone Lugana 
1 x 1 Full Cross

This is my progress so far on Once Upon a Fairytale - As you can see I do my own gridding with the Red Sulky Metallic Threads.  I love stitching on this - there is tons of Confetti Stitching in this project but it is so well worth it though.  This is my Focus Piece for the time being.  I do love Heaven And Earth Charts...they are so pretty and the details in these Charts are so amazing beautiful. I have quite a few Charts that are not stitch yet - I am a Collector Of Charts...haha!  I have learn that if you do not buy the chart that you want and you want to buy it later...its not always there....due to the Artist retiring or has passed away.  I have tons of Charts on my Wish List on their Website.  I am trying really hard to stick with one Heaven And Earth Design Project from Start to Finish.  I love stitching on 25 Count 1 x 1.  That is my go to fabric for my Full Coverage Projects.  

Someday I would love to start a Super Size Chart and stitch it.  Finding the fabric for Super Size is not that easy.  I love my 25 Count Lugana.  

This is all for now

Thank you for looking :)

Take care & Happy Stitching

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup  

1 comment:

  1. I sure understand about heavy confetti stitching but I agree it's beautiful when done.

    ReplyDelete