Saturday, September 30, 2023

Alphabet Soup Progress

Progress on Alphabet Soup - The Design Connection - Thursday, September 28, 2023

Alphabet Soup 
The Design Connection 

28 Count Ivory Jobelan
2 x 2 Full Cross
Quarter Stitches

This is my Non Full Coverage Project that I am stitching on.  This is my oldest WIP that I have to my name.  I started this on December 20, 2018.  It has taken me this long to get the Big Flower Section to where it is now.  Oh my gosh the Quarter Stitches in this Flower Section is a lot.  I finished another Column in the Big Flower Section - I am finally to my very last Column in the Big Flower Section.  The last Column is not that hard.  Its easier than the rest of it was.  

I still have tons of stitching to do on this whole project - I have the Tea Pot to finish on both sides and the bottom of it.  I have all of the Wording to do yet.  I have the Lace Work to do yet which is up at the top above the Tea Pot.  I have the Borders to do all the way around it.  The Big Flower Section is the hardest section out of this whole project to do and that is why I am doing this first and than I will do the rest which is the easiest to do.  I have learn throughout my Stitching Life that if you do the hard sections first on your Non Full Coverage Projects than the rest of it is easier to do and you will have the hardest section out of the way as well too.  

This is going to be so pretty.  This is my 3rd Most Complicated Project that I have done since 1980.  Once in a while I love to Challenge myself and this is my 3rd Challenge Piece that I am working on.  I am hoping to have this completely finished by the end of this year.  

Thank you all so very much for all of your comments...I love reading them.  

Thank you for looking :)

Take Care & Happy Stitching

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Buttercup 









2 comments: