Friday, August 18, 2023

Frosty Forest Series - Block 3 Progress

Progress on Block Three -Frosty Forest Series -  Snowman's Cottage - Country Cottage Needleworks - Friday, August 18, 2023jpg

Frosty Forest Series 
Country Cottage Needleworks
Block 3 - Snowman's Cottage 
14 Count Light Blue Aida by Zweigart 

This is my Progress so far on the Frosty Forest Series - I am Stitching Block #3 which is called Snowman's Cottage.  I have one small tree done and I am still stitching on small tree 2.  I still have the Stem to do yet for the second tree.  

The Picture does not do it justice at all.  I love stitching on this - it is going to be so pretty when it is done.  Their are 9 Blocks in total.  Blocks 4 - 6 will go under Blocks 1-3.  Than Blocks 7-9 will go under blocks 4-6.  Their is tons of white in this project.  

Thank you for looking :)

Take Care & Happy Stitching
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. Nice progress! Yeah, they look great in person🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to this lovely Frosty Forest Series, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series, you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete