Friday, August 18, 2023

A Bee In Your Bonnet Progress

A Bee In Your Bonnet - Summer House Stitche Workes - My Progress - Friday, August 18, 2023

 A Bee In Your Bonnet

Summer House Stitche Workes

28 Count Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen 

2 x 2 

Threads - GAST 


This is my progress on A Bee In Your Bonnet.  I am trying to finish up the bottom Motif - I still have quite a ways to go yet on the Bottom Motif.  This is such a fun enjoyable relaxing pattern to stitch.  I just love this.  This is going to be so pretty when I finish this.  I just love the Colors of this.  The Colors shows up really well.  

I do stitch a little bit every day on some project.  I have like five main ones that I am trying to stay Focus on.  I do love stitching every day.  It gives me something to do and it helps to keep my mind off of things as well.  

Yesterday I got a huge box of Counted Cross Stitch Stuff from a dear friend of mine whose daughter's Grandmother had and the patterns - the fabrics back in her day was so very cheap.  I have enough fabric now to last me for a while.  I am so Blessed to have friends who thinks of me when they are going through their relatives Stitching Stash and make sure that I get it.  I went through this box of Counted Cross Stitch Stuff yesterday afternoon.  I was in 7th Heaven.  I love getting Counted Cross Stitch Stuff from other people.  It is so much fun to go through it just to see what they had and the cost of it as well. 

My Shoulder is doing better as well as my Back.  As long as I do not over do it with my Stitching than I am okay.  I am trying to keep it under control as much as possible.  My Orthopedic Surgeon wants me to do PT but it cost me $35.00 every time I go and right now I do not have the money to go.  I also use my Roller Stick as well too and that helps - I can control the pressure using this on my Back and the harder the pressure is the better it is for me because it is the pressure that helps it stay under control for Muscle Spasms in my Left Shoulder Blade area.  

I am reading "A Body In The Library" by Agatha Christie.  I got this book from my County Library.  I love my County Library - they have a little bit of Everything and my High School English Teacher works there.  I get to see her every time I go there.  I go there once a week to check out thousands of Books - Haha!  My County Library has the Self Check Out System which I dearly love - they have the Automatic Computerized Return Slot which I dearly love.  I can check out up to 100 Books at one time with two Renewals as long as there isn't somebody waiting on a book.  I do have to pay $50.00 per year to use my County Library even though it is only 15 minutes away from me.  I do not live in the Same Town where my County Library is at and I do not live where the other Library Towns and Cities are at either so I do have to pay once a year which to me it is so worth it.  The Staff is super nice - so friendly - and there is no Shield on their desk at all either.  I do have a local Library but they are behind the times and they have a shield on their counter and they do not have one single cozy mystery on their shelves - not one.  They do have a lot of the Amish Mysteries but as far as Cozy Mysteries not one single Cozy Mystery like from Ellery Adams and all of them.  So the money is worth to pay for me to go to my County Library cause they have a little bit of everything plus they have books for sale at all times too.  

My 6 year old Child Buttercup is doing just fine....he is as orniery as ever.  

We have been having Rain a lot this week which was good - now this coming week - back in the high 80's and 90's - which I do not like and no rain in sight.  

That is all for now....

Take Care & Happy Stitching

God Bless You

Love & Prayers

Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet piece, nice progress on it.
    Lucky you to receive a box of stitching goodies! I've had some friends do the same and it's always a treat.
    Take care of that shoulder!

    ReplyDelete