Friday, July 14, 2023

A Bee In Your Bonnet Progress

Progress on A Bee In Your Bonnet by Summer House Stitche Workes - Friday, July 14, 2023

A Bee In Your Bonnet 

Summer House Stitche Workes 

This is my progress so far on this.  I am really enjoying stitching on this in the evenings for a little while.  This is such a easy one to stitch and I have small finishes throughout this project.  I need to add the letter T on the end of Bonnet.  I was too tired last night to add the letter T.  

My town has had some major things happening this weekend so far.  One of the major highways is under Road Construction so there is a detour for that.  There was a Train Derailment that happened on two major highways so both Railroad Tracks was closed for quite some time.  Our Water Main Broke so we are now under a Boil Advisory until further notice.  This happen last night.  We finally got our Water Back but if we use the water from our Faucets we have to Boil our Water.  We did not have no water at all last night for a few hours.  The local Police Department is giving each of us per family a case of Bottle Water.  This is so nice of them to do this for us.  I live in a small town so we all come together and help each other out.  Hopefully nothing else will happen in my small town.  I hope not.  

The Book that I am Currently Reading from my County Library is called "Winter's End" by Paige Shelton.  This book is so good.  I cannot hardly put this one down.  It is a Mystery.  Paige Shelton is one of my all time favorite Authors.  I have read some of her other books as well.  

It is hot and muggy out in my area.  We did get some Rain though which is a Blessing.  In the Evenings its been nice and cool.  

Thank you for all of your lovely comments - I love reading them.  They are so very much appreciated.  

Take care & Happy Stitching
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

6 comments:

  1. A Bee In Your Bonnet looks great Linda and I like that fabric. Stay cool over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress on Bees! Not muggy where I'm at but just plain old hot. Hope things settle down in your town🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute stitch .
    Enjoy your week hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live in a small town now and I love it. But yeah when something happens it sure affects the whole town. Hope your town is event free for awhile now. Beautiful progress on your piece. I'm allergic to bees but stitching them is fun haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Linda K: Bee In Your Bonnet is so sweet, I am looking forward to seeing your finish.
    I am an avid reader, I am in two book clubs, one in the evening once a month one in the afternoon on the third Friday of the month.
    I am reading The Little Old Lady That Broke All the Rules By Catharina Sundberg and Maine J Courtney Sullivan, the first book is a hoot the second I do not like.
    I am so sorry you are having a bad time with all the things going on, I am so afraid of having to have bad water, even boiling it would scare me to drink it.
    Have a great weekend.
    I love all police officers they give up a lot to keep us safe.


    Catherine

    ReplyDelete