Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart

 Hi Everyone

I just want to say Thank You All for all of your lovely comments on the last few posts of mine.  I really appreciate them so very much.  I am so blessed to have you as my stitchy friends.  I will have another update for you on Friday so stay tuned.  

My Left Shoulder is doing better but my Upper Arm not so much.  This is why my stitching is going so slow.  If I stitch too long that it starts to hurt to the point that I can't stitch.  

I will be starting PT on Monday and if this does not help than I wll be going back to my Orthopedic Surgeon before my next appt with him which is in September.  I just hope and pray that PT does not make my Upper Arm hurt worse.  That is what I am afraid of.  

Thank You All So Very Much

God Bless You 

Love & Prayers

Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment:

  1. PT normally hurts but it's a hurt that works toward a benefit. I know when my dad got this shoulders done he cried through PT but because he pushed he regained all movement. I hope it doesn't hurt too bad though.

    ReplyDelete