Friday, July 7, 2023

Progress on A Bee In My Bonnet

Progress on A Bee In Your Bonnet - Summer House Stitche Workes - Friday, July 7, 2023

A Bee In My Bonnet 

Summer House Stitche Workes 


This is my progress so far on A Bee In My Bonnet....Very little progress - Every Stitch Counts you know.  I have been having trouble with my shoulder so I can't stitch as much as I want to.  I can only stitch a little bit each day.  

I love this Chart - it is so pretty.  I do love working on this.  

Thank you for looking 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. Looks a like a beautiful chart you are stitching , sorry about your shoulder , take care and rest it when you can .
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda K: I am so sorry your shoulder is in pain I hope it heals soon.
    This is a lovely design, please do not overdo your shoulder.
    Keep us posted on your progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful progress. Hope your shoulder pain eases soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every stitch counts, but I hope you're feeling better so you can stitch more!

    ReplyDelete