Friday, June 30, 2023

Mystic Dragon 11 - StitchWorld X-Stitch - Progress

Progress on Mystic Dragon 11 by StitchWorld X-Stitch - Thursday, June 29, 2023

Mystic Dragon 11 

StitchWorld X-Stitch

14 Count Black Aida

I started this project back in 2010.  This is my oldest Project that I have.  I would love to get this one finished this year.  I got the very top center of this done where you see the Red and the Yellow Stitches and the Green Stitches.  From the very top of this all the way down is the Center of the Design.  For now the worst part is done.  I am back stitching as I go along.  

I just love this Design - this one is for me when it is finished and I get it framed.  

Thank you for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda K: That is a long wip in years, I do hope you get it done this year.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a huge piece, it's beautiful update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great , have fun, hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love it on the dark fabric.

    ReplyDelete