Friday, June 23, 2023

A New Start

New Start - A Bee In Your Bonnet - Summer House Stitche Workes - Thursday, June 22, 2023

A Bee In Your Bonnet 

Summer House Stitche Workes 

28 Count Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen 

2 x 2 Full Cross 

Threads - GAST - Gentle Art Sampler Threads 

This is my New Start - After not feeling good and being in pain and had to get the Torture Shot - Cortisone Shot in my Shoulder I decided to start something new.

I have a Big Heavy Duty Bag that has all of my Charts in it that I want to do like NOW.  It is completely full. I went through my Bag last night to see what I could stitch on a good size piece of fabric and I ran across this chart.  It is the Pattern at the very top of the Chart on the Front.  I just love this Chart.  I love Bees and I love Honey and when I saw this I just had to start it.  I spent the evening last night - this morning in my Craft Room getting this started.  All of the GAST is not showing because I have to buy just three of them and that is it.  This Chart only uses very few GAST Threads and I love GAST Threads.  They are so pretty. 

This month I was able to buy me a floor lamp that has a Reading Light down the middle and the Halogen Light at the top.  I have this floor lamp in my Craft Room next to my table so now I can sit in my Craft Room and stitch.  I love my Craft Room.  I need to get a different chair though.  

I have 28 Count White Lugana - 18 x 21 size - I haven't decided what I am going to be stitching on this yet.  

I want to start Pandemic but the Fabric in itself cost 62.00 to get it from 123stitch.  I have the threads for this but I need to get the Fabric.  Someday I will get the Fabric for this.  Pandemic Chart is big.  

The weather here where I live at - Northern Indiana USA - has been very hot and very dry.  We have not had rain for over two weeks.  We are suppose to get Rain on Sunday.  I have been watering my flowers and Bushes out front every other day.  

My Book that I am reading which I got from my County Library is called It Takes Two To Mango by Carrie Doyle.  This is Book #1 in a Series called Trouble In Paradise.  There are three books in this Series so far.  I have checked out all three books from my County Library.  This Series is a Cozy Mystery Series and some parts of the book is so funny.  I dearly love this Series.  It is really good and I highly recommend this Series.  

The Audio Book that I am listening to through my County Library is called "A Day Of Fallen Night" by Samantha Shannon.  There are 100 Chapters to this Book.  I am on Chapter 77.  I am at 77% mark.  I am enjoying this book.  

I will be spending my day in my Craft Room Stitching and trying to fiqure out what to stitch on my 28 Count White Lugana.  

Take care & Happy Stitching 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment: