Monday, June 19, 2023

Blocks #1 - Block #2 is Completely Finished on Frosty Forest

Block #2 is Completely Finished - Snowy Deer -  Frosty Forest Series by Country Cottage Needleworks - Saturday, June 17, 2023

Frosty Forest Series

Country Cottage Needleworks

14 Count Light Blue Aida - Zweigart 


Blocks #1 and Block #2 is Completely Finished on Frosty Forest - I love this Series...there are 9 Charts altogether.  I got part of the Border done on Block 3.  Block 3 is the last block to go in the very first row.  Than Blocks #4, 5, and 6 will go underneath the first row...than Blocks 7, 8 and 9 will be the third and final row.  The Picture does not do it justice at all.  I will try to get a better picture of this the next time I post this.  I am trying to get this Series done this year.  

It is awfully hot out and there is no rain in site - be in the 90's Degrees F all of this week with no rain at all.  Our grass will be burned up and it cost way too much money to water.  Our town bill goes way up if we water plus running our A/C does not help our town bill either cause it goes up with running our A/C.  I have Central Air and Central Heat.  I am staying this week - the only place I have to go is to my Orthopedic Surgeon.  

I am having trouble with my Left Shoulder and I cannot stitch too much because the pain will come in a flash.  Its the top of my shoulder - part way down my arm and in my Collar Bone area too.  My Insurance has denied to pay for the MRI from my family doctor so I am hoping that my Orthopedic Surgeon will convince them to pay for my MRI.  I have not had a MRI since the 80's.  

I want to stitch so bad but my shoulder is keeping me from stitching like I want to.  

I did go out and started to clean a little bit of my back flower bed out.  I will do this a little bit each day until it is cleaned out like I want it.  

Thank you all for all of your lovely comments - I really appreciate them very much.  

Take care & Happy Stitching 

God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup   

No comments:

Post a Comment