Saturday, June 24, 2023

Progress on Four Seasons - Heaven And Earth Designs

Progress on Four Seasons - Heaven And Earth Designs - Jacek Yerka is the Artist - Michele Sayetta is the Designer - Friday - June 23, 2023

Four Seasons 
Heaven And Earth Designs
Artist - Jacek Yerka
Designer - Michele Sayetta of Heaven And Earth Designs

18 Count White Aida - 2 x 1 Full Cross 

I am getting closer to the end of Page One.  This Chart has tons and tons of Confetti Stitching so it is going very slowly.  I do enjoy stitching on this and I love this Chart.  All of the Confetti Stitching will be well worth it at the end.  I can't remember how many pages there are to this Chart.  I have the regular size Chart.  

I stitch on this every day.  I would love to get Page One finished by the end of July.  Than I will be able to go to Page Two.  This is my Heaven And Earth Focus Piece.  This is the only one that I am stitching on.  

I love doing my Heaven And Earth Designs on 18 Count 2 x 1 Full Cross.  It is so much easier to see and to stitch on the 18 count white Aida Fabric.  

It is going to be in the 80's today and it is 5:00 a.m. on this Saturday Morning.  I have some Floss Tube Videos to watch this morning and I will be stitching on this.  

Hope that you all have a great stitching day and that you will have a very enjoyable relaxing blessed day of stitching.

Take care & Happy Stitching

God Bless You 
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment