Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Picture of Buttercup - My Three Year Old Kitty

Buttercup - My Three Year Old Child sitting on the Arm Of His Lazy Boy Chair - Monday, December 21, 2020.pg

Mr. Buttercup 

Mr. Buttercup - my three year old child is sitting on the arm of HIS Lazy Boy Chair.  I took this picture of him just like this yesterday.  This is the first time since I got him that he actually sat on the arm of the Chair like this.  He has always sat on the back of our chair on top of our chair.  

I just love the way he is looking - this is so cute and so adorable.  I just love him to death.  He is my Life.  

Thanks for looking....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments:

  1. Linda, Merry Christmas to you and Buttercup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Buttercup looks beautiful sitting there .
    He must give you so much love .My daughter has two cats and loves them she calls them her babies.
    Merry Christmas .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is lovely looking. I like his colouring.
    Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete