Monday, December 21, 2020

Progress Picture of Hanging With Some Butterflies Sloth

Hanging With Some Butterflies Sloth - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Sheena Pike - Designer is Michele Sayetta - My Progress - Monday, December 21, 2020

Hanging With Some Butterflies Sloth 

Heaven And Earth Design

Artist is Sheena Pike

Designer is Michele Sayetta of Heaven And Earth Designs

25 Count White Lugana 

1 x 1 Full Cross

I have finished a Column on Page 2/49 Pages.  What you see is the Flower Petals and the top of Mr. Sloth's Head.  

This Project is full of Heavy Confetti.  It will probably take me 30 years to finish this.  This is my Heaven And Earth Design Focus Project until it is finished.  

I love stitching on this one and seeing it Come Alive.  I am Stitching this for my Girlfriend's Granddaughter who loves loves and loves Sloths.  She is Sloth Crazy.  

Thank You for looking

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments: