Saturday, August 3, 2024

Once Upon A Fairytale Progress

Once Upon A Fairytale - Heaven And Earth Designs - Aimee Stewart is the Artist - Michele Sayetta is the Designer - I am two Columns away from finishing Page 3.  This is my progress so far.  Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Once Upon A Fairytale 

Heaven And Earth Designs

Artist is Aimee Stewart

Designer is Michele Sayetta

25 Count Bone Lugana

1 x 1 Full Cross

Since this picture was taken I have finished another column - the last empty 10 x 10 Block that you see - that is completely finished now.  I just have the last two Columns to do on Page 3 and than Page 3 will be finished.  There is tons of Confetti Stitching on Page 3.  I am just taking my time stitching this.  I am just stitching the very top row.  There are 13 Pages to the Top Row.  

Michele suggests that you stitch Page by Page by Number in a Row - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on.  That is what I am doing.  I do each 10 x 10 Block from start to finish.  I do each Column from start to finish.  I stitch from Left to Right.  I am left handed.  

I enjoy stitching on this.  Like I said I am taking my time.  I am in no hurry to finish this.  Stitching is suppose to be fun and enjoyable - not a race.  I do 1 x 1 Full Cross for my Full Coverage Projects on 25 Count.  I only order from Heaven And Earth Designs.  Although there is one on Stitch So Beautiful that I want to buy eventually.  It is called Honeymoon Sunset by Abraham Hunter.  I have ordered from Paine Free Crafts.  I do love their Patterns.  I ordered Wise Old Owl by Chris Dunn.  I have started this on 25 Count Lugana 1 x 1 Full Cross.  

I love working on Full Coverage Projects.  They are fun to do and you can see them coming alive as your stitching on them.  

Take Care & Happy Stitching

Love & Prayers
God Bless You

Linda K, Buttercup  

No comments:

Post a Comment