Saturday, August 3, 2024

Frosty Forest by Country Cottage Needleworks Progress

Progress on Block #4 - Frosty Forest Series by Country Cottage Needleworks - Friday, August 2, 2024

Frosty Forest Series by Country Cottage Needleworks

14 Count Light Blue Aida - Zweigart 

There are a total of 9 Blocks to this Series.  I am on Block #4.  I just love this.  This is so pretty.  It shows up so much more better in real life.  I am almost done with Block #4.  I almost have the White done down at the Bottom.  All I have left to do is two tall Trees and snowflackes up in the Sky.  That is it.  I got quite a bit done on this since this picture was taken.  This is my focus piece for Small Easy Projects.  

It has been super hot where I live at and very little Rain.  My area needs a break.  We Need Rain and we need cooler weather.  I have been staying in due to the weather.  

I rewarded myself yesterday for paying off three Medical Bills last month.  I bought Patterns - Fabrics -  - Threads - Stitching Supplies from 123stitch.  I can't wait til I get them.  I bought a Chart from Heaven And Earth Design called A Mermaid's Treasure Max Colors.  It is the Hard Copy - Paper Copy.  There is 118 Pages to this Chart.  It is the Large Print Size.  I ordered the 25 Count White Lugana - Zweigart - from 123stitch.  I am just waiting on the Fabric to arrive.  I love this Chart.  It is so pretty.  I love the Colors in this Chart.  

I am reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.  I read this book long time ago and now I am re-reading this book.  I have the Entire Box Set which I bought long time ago.  

Buttercup is talking to his Birdie Friends from the Front Porch which is enclosed.  He loves going out there every morning and talk to his Birdie Friends.  Every Night he lays in his favorite Chair and sleeps until we go to bed.  

My Shoulder is doing okay.  It is still sore and it hurts at times.  I go back to my Orthopedic Surgeon for a Check Up next month.  

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

No comments:

Post a Comment