Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Once Upon A Fairytale Progress - Heaven And Earth Designs

Progress on Once Upon A Fairytale - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Aimee Stewart -Designer is Michele Sayetta - Progress as of August 7, 2024

Once Upon A Fairytale
Heaven And Earth Designs 
Artist is Aimee Stewart
Designer is Michele Sayetta 

Stitching this on 25 Count Bone Lugana - 1 x 1 Full Cross

This is my progress so far on Once Upon A Fairytale

I am on Page 3 - Stitching next to the last Column.  It is going very slow due to tons of Confetti Stitching on this page.  I am only doing one 10 x 10 Block from Start to Finish on this.  When it comes to Confetti Stitching - I do one Column Per Day within that 10 x 10 Block.  This is my way of handling Confetti Stitching.  

I am in no hurry to get this done.  Stitching is Not a Race.  It is suppose to be enjoyable and relaxing.  

I love seeing this come to life as I am stitching on this.  

Thank you for looking :)

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments:

  1. Linda K: That is a load of color changes, the Heaven and Earth designs are so intense. Nice progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great . enjoy your stitching and have fun.
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Linda. You're a brave woman to take on a full coverage. Hope your shoulder is doing fine👍🏽

    ReplyDelete