Monday, February 7, 2022

Progress Picture of QS Library Fairy 5

QS Library Fairy 5 - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Randal Spangler - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Progress as of Monday, December 27, 2021

QS Library Fairy 5
Heaven And Earth Designs
Artist is Randal Spangler
Designer is Michele Sayetta

28 Count White Jobelan 
1 x 1 Full Cross

Pages One through Six is Completely Finished....YEAH.  As of this Post I am almost done with Page 7.  I just have Pages 8 & 9 to do and than this project will be finished.  

I will taken another progress picture of this on Friday.  

I am making this for my Local Library.  

I love how this is turning out - I dearly love this.  It is one of my favorite ones I have stitched since 1980.  

I hope that all of you are staying healthy and doing well.  

Take care & Happy Stitching
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment: