Monday, February 7, 2022

Progress Picture of Witches Of Salem

Progress on Witches Of Salem by Primitive Hare - Sunday, January 30, 2022

Witches Of Salem 
Primitive Hare

28 Count Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen 

2 x 2 Full Cross 

I am still working on the Names of the Witches that have died.  I still have about 6 more names to go yet and than the names will be finished.  

I will have a progress picture of this on Friday.  

Thanks for looking

Take Care & Happy Stitching
God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda... Your Witches of Salem is looking good. I love your linen choice. I recently stitched this and posted about it several times on my blog. (My grandmother 7x removed, Mary Easty, and her sister (my aunt 7x removed), Rebecca Nurse, were both hanged as witches.) I am not sure if you care about the accuracy of the piece but, for the record, Ann Foster is on the list of witches hanged in this pattern but while she was accused of witchcraft, she was not hanged...she died in jail. However, Martha Carrier WAS hanged during the trials and is NOT included in this pattern. Just thought I would mention it. Given my ancestry, I've done a great deal of research over the years...and I think Martha should have her rightful place in history so I took Ann's name off and included Martha's instead when I stitched it. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete