Friday, January 28, 2022

Stitching - Reading - Weather News

 Hi Everyone

     I have been stitching on QS Library Fairy 5 - Heaven And Earth Designs - Randal Spangler is the Artist - the Designer is Michele Sayetta.  I am on Page 7 and half of Page 7 is done.  I only have Pages 8 and 9 to do and than this will be completely finished.  

I just finished a book yesterday and it is a good heartwarming enjoyable clean book to read and it is a Middle Grade Book.  There are tons of Lessons to be learn from this Book.  The name of this Book is called "Mandy" by Julie Andrews Edwards - the former Actress.  This Book is so so good.  I highly recommend this book to everyone.  It is about a 10 year old girl.  That is all I am going to say about it.  

We had Below Zero Temps this week - like 10 below zero and lower than that even.  It has been extremely cold out.  Next Wednesday and Thursday my area is going to be in the Red - we are getting 80% Chance of Snow on Wednesday and than on Thursday 70% Chance of Snow practically non stop too.  Plus we are getting below zero temps again all next week and this weekend as well.  

I have been getting out once a week just to get myself out of the house.  I have also been shoveling my own sidewalk and around my car so I can come and go.  Next week when we get that system snow I am not so sure if I will be able to shovel or not.  Probably Not.  

That is all for now...I hope that you all have a very good weekend - week and get lots of Stitching done and Reading.

Take care & Happy Stitching

God Bless You All

Love & Prayers

Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. It's good to read that you are progressing your stitching and have time to read. Your weather is very cold. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete