Saturday, January 8, 2022

Happy New Year

 Hi Everyone

I no longer have Flickr to post my progress pictures on my Blog for the time being...it is just temporary.  My Bills comes first before anything else.  I will return to Flickr but at this time I need to get some bills paid.  

I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year.  I did not do anything special on New Years Eve or Christmas Day.  I stayed home both days and did what I wanted.  

I only got one thing for Christmas and that was money.  Than for my Birthday I got a Gift Card for Amazon.  

I have been stitching on QS Library Fairy 5 by Randal Spangler - I have finished Page 6.  I am now stitching on Page 7.  This is charted by Heaven And Earth Designs.  

I have been stitching on Spring Garden by Donna Giampa Vermillion or it might be the other way around - very faithfully.  I have quite a bit of this done already.  

These two projects are my main Focus pieces for this year until they are finished.  

The weather has been awful - extreme frigid cold temps - below zero - and today we are suppose to get a Ice Storm from 4 p.m. today until 1 a.m. in the morning - Sunday.  

My Book that I am reading is called Parable Of the Sower by Octavia Butler.  I am reading this on my Phone and tablet.  I am enjoying this book.  I read my Thick Books on my Tablet and on my Phone.  

That is all for now...

Take Care 

God Bless You

Love & Prayers

Linda K, Buttercup 



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year .
    Look forward to seeing your stitching.Have a lovely new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year too and best wishes for 2022.
    Hope the ice storm passes without damages. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete