Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Progress Picture of QS Library Fairy 5

QS Library Fairy 5 - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Randal Spangler - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Sunday, November 28, 2021

Heaven And Earth Designs 
 
QS Library Fairy 5
Artist is Randal Spangler
Designer is Michele Sayetta 

28 Count White Jobelan

1 x 1 Full Cross 

I have finished another column on Page 6.  As of this post I am almost done with another Column on Page 6.  I only have 2 1/2 more columns to do and than this page will be finished.  Than I will just have Pages 7-9 and they are only partial pages.  

I am almost done with this and I am so excited.  I love stitching on this and I love seeing it be developed as I am stitching on this.  There are tons and tons of Confetti in this piece but it is so well worth it though.  

I am going to get this Framed and give it to my Local Library.

Thanks for Looking 

God Bless 
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

3 comments: