Saturday, August 22, 2020

Progress on Peaceful Shores

Peaceful Shores - Alan Giana - Artist-Designer - Janlynn Corp - Thursday August 20, 2020

Peaceful Shores 

Designer-Artist is Alan Giana

Janlynn Corp

14 Count White Aida - 2 x 1 Full Cross

I got more done on this Project.  The Sailboat is completely finished - the Fence Lines are completely finished.  Everything around the Fence Lines and underneath is completely finished.  Everything above the water line is completely finished.  

All I got left to do is the Wreath which is Confetti heavy so it will take me a few days to get this stitch.

Once I get the Wreath done than all there is left to do on this is the rest of the Water - Sand - Grass and that is it.  I should have this project done by next month.  I just have to get the wreath done and than it will be smooth sailing after that.  

My Pastor's wife bought this as a kit long long time ago at JoAnn Fabrics.  She gave this to me so I could stitch this for her.  She ask me if I would stitch this for her and I said yes.  She has a room in their house - the Parsonage - that is nothing but Lighthouse Theme - Beaches - and so on.  

This project has not been easy to stitch so I will be glad when I get this one done.  

After I get this one done the next project that I need to really concentrate on and get done is QS Library Fairy 5 - Heaven And Earth Designs - Randal Spangler.  I am hoping to have this one done by the end of this year.  I really and truly want to get this one done.  It will be my first HAED Project to get finished.  

Thanks for all of your Comments and for taking the time to read my Posts.  I really appreciate it very much.  

Take Care & Happy Stitching

God Bless You 
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. Looking great the light house looks wonderful .
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making good progress on this project.

    ReplyDelete