Saturday, September 12, 2020

Progress on Peaceful Shores

Peaceful Shores - Alan Giana - Janlynn Corp - My Progress -Twigs - Branches Section is Completely Finished -  Friday Sept 11, 2020

Peaceful Shores

Designer-Artist - Alan Giana 

14 Count White Aida

This is my Progress so far on Peaceful Shores.  It has taken me a good week to stitch the Branches-Twigs Section down at the bottom.  

There are three short Columns of just Sand and nothing else.  The Sand is done with one Strand of Thread Full Cross.  

At the very far right of the picture is the rest of the grass down at the bottom.

I really don't have that much more to do on this....I am getting closer to the end...Yeah!  

I am stitching this for my Pastor's Wife who bought this as a Kit from Joann Fabrics long time ago.  I am only using the Fabric from this Kit.  The Instructions gives the Conversion for DMC Threads so that is what I am using.

The Sky is all done with one Strand of Thread doing the Half Stitches.  

Thanks for looking :)

Happy Stitching :)

Love & Prayers
God Bless You 
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment: