Saturday, August 22, 2020

New Start for this month - Four Seasons WIP

Four Seasons - Heaven And Earth Designs - Artist is Jacek Yerka - Designer is Michele Sayetta - My New Start - Wednesday August 19, 2020

Four Seasons
Heaven And Earth Designs Chart
Artist is Jacek Yerka
Designer is Michele Sayetta

18 Count White Aida - 2 x 1 Full Cross

This is my New Start for this Month - August - I have been wanting to stitch this for a very very long time.  

There is another stitcher that is stitching this as well on Instagram so I have been following her progress on this beautiful project.  So we talk about this project now together since we are both stitching this same one.  

I prefer 18 White Aida for all of my HAED Projects because the 18 Count is so much easier to see to stitch plus I can do the Start Loop Method plus I can do the Waste Knot Method to end my threads.  It is so simple - so easy to do.  

Since I have taken this photo I have two 10 x 10 blocks finished going down on the first column which is kinda like the border plus some of the bushes I think or something that is a darker green right along the edge of the border on the left hand side of the picture.  

I got my 18 Count White Aida - Size 35 x 35 inches - from my LNS.  She had to special order this for me cause she did not have enough White Aida to cut this size for me.  

I am so very happy now that I am stitching on this.  I stitch on this late at night when it is more peaceful and quiet in my block.  I dearly love this Chart and I love love my 18 Count White Aida.  I also love 14 Count White Aida too which is my preference.  

I am stitching the QS Library 5 on 28 Count 1 x 1 Full Cross and I will be so glad when I get this one finished.  I am doing this for my Local Library so that is why I am doing this on 28 Count White Jobelan.  I am going to re-stitch this one for my own Library but I will be doing this on 18 Count White Aida.  

Take Care & Happy Stitching

God Bless You All
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment: