Friday, June 12, 2020

Spring In The Garden Progress Photo

Spring In The Garden by Donna Vermillion Giampa - Leisure Arts - Thursday June 4, 2020jpg

Spring In The Garden

Designer is Donna Vermillion Giampa

28 Count Ice Blue Lugana

2 x 2 Full Cross 

I am slowly working on this one.   As of today - Friday June 12th, 2020 - I have put this one up for now and I have started to work on the one that my Pastor's Wife gave me to work on.  I will show this one in the next post.  

The weather is just beautiful  here in Northern Indiana.  I am loving this weather.  

Hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe.  

Happy Stitching

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. I love this design , and want to stitch it one day.
    I am enjoying stitching a large designs for a change sometimes .
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete