Wednesday, June 3, 2020

This Is The Day Progress Photo

This Is The Day - Puckerbrush - this was already started by another stitcher - I am finishing this - Tuesday June 2, 2020

This Is The Day

Designer is Puckerbrush INC

14 Count Aida 

2 x 1 Full Cross 

Yesterday afternoon I was going through all of my Plastic Tubs where I store all of my Patterns - Charts - Kits in.  I have like 9 of them.  I ran across this Project that I completely forgot that I had.  This was given to me by another stitcher long long time ago and this is what was finished when I got it from her.  She had done all of the white in the middle - and some of the black and gray.  

I pulled this one out - took it out of the zip lock bag - put my bobbins of threads in my little plastic floss storage box - put the project on Q Snaps - and I started to stitch on this yesterday afternoon.  I got quite a bit of it done.  

When I pull this one out to work on it again I will show you the progress I made on it before I stitch on it again.  

This is a Amish Picture and I love it.  

The Designer Company - Puckerbrush - was only about an hour from where I live.  I never knew this until yesterday.  I wish I would have known this when they were still in business.  Its a shame that they are no longer designing because they are one of my favorite designers.  I love their Charts.  

Thanks for looking....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

5 comments:

  1. Always great to find a chart you had forgot , Happy stitching .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda: I love the Puckerbrush designs, it is sad they are not printing designs any longer.
    You have made great progress on the design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I shall have to pop back to see what you've started.. sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda: This is a lovely design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete