Saturday, June 13, 2020

Peaceful Shores Progress

Peaceful Shores by Janlynn Corp - Started on Monday June 8, 2020 - Progress as of Wednesday June 10, 2020

Peaceful Shores 

Designer - Janlynn Corp 

Fabric - 14 Count White Aida - 2 x 1 Full Cross

My Pastor's Wife gave this to me to stitch this for her.  She bought this as a Kit somewhere.  I do not know where.   The Instructions also gave the DMC Numbers to use.  I am using the Fabric from the Kit.  It is nice and soft and easy to stitch on.  I am using my own DMC Threads.  

I started this on Monday June 8, 2020.  This is my Progress as of Thursday June 11th.  

I love this.  She would like for me to have this done by July.  I don't know if I will make it or not.  There are tons of Half Stitches in this project and I am being so very careful of not making any mistakes with the Half Stitches cause it is so very easy to do.  

Thanks for looking :)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

4 comments:

  1. that's allot of work hope you can get it done by july. big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design .
    Hope you can stitch it in time .
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a large design to complete by July. I'm not a big fan of half stitches so I'm not surprised that you are being careful to keep them right.

    ReplyDelete