Thursday, April 16, 2020

Snow Arriving tonight through tomorrow and tomorrow night

Dear Friends

My Area is suppose to get anywhere between 4 to 6 inches of Snow starting this evening - Thursday April 16th 2020 through tomorrow night.  YIKES!  April is not the time to be getting snow. 

I went to McDonalds late this afternoon and got my supper for tonight and I already ate my supper.  I go once a week to get my Supper at McDonalds.  The McDonalds in my town is constantly busy. 

I did stitch on Mystic Dragon 11 this morning for a while.  I got another 10 x 10 Block done.  This is my oldest WIP I have to finish.  I am planning on getting this one done this year. 

I am still reading "The Last Word" by Ellery Adams.  I am reading this on my Kindle.  I bought the Kindle Book Version of this so I can take my time in reading this one.  This book is so good.  I love this book. 

I hope and pray that all of you are staying safe and staying well  Two of my friends got my pop and my gallon jugs of water for me today and I am so thankful for them.

Right now the Sun is shining and its cool out. 

Take care - Stay Well - Stay Safe - God Bless You All

Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup

3 comments:

  1. Stay safe and hunker down! Good time to stitch and read. We still have the snow from Easter's dumping...think we had about 12"...but looking back on photos today, I saw that we had it much worse 2 years ago almost to the very day. We are hopefully going to get some milder more seasonable weather late next week.... Fingers crossed~ ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering if you did indeed get the snow and as much as they predicted. I agree with you Linda. This isn't the time of year for snow! God is in control though and He knows best. I pray that you're staying safe and well. This virus is so scarey. Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you guys are never going to get rid of that snow Linda! McDonalds is my most favorite fast food place but I rarely get to go because nobody else likes it so sometimes when I am running errands by myself I stop and get myself a treat. Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete