Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Progress Photo of Daisy Offerings

Daisy Offerings - Heaven And Earth Design - Artist is Sandra Kuck - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Progress - Wednesday April 15, 2020

Daisy Offerings
Heaven And Earth Design 
Artist is Sandra Kuck
Designer is Michele Sayetta
18 Count White Aida
2/1 Full Cross
Page 11/36 Pages

I am slowly making progress on the boring Back Ground but I am enjoying stitching on this.  I am on Page 11 and Page 11 does not have that many columns to do and they are mostly short columns.  The Last two Columns is nothing but all Confetti....it is the outer edge of the Design.  

I only stitch at night like from 6 until midnight or so.  I also am working on a Non HAED Pattern as well and I work on both of them at night.  

Hope that all of you are staying well and staying safe.

Happy Stitching & Take Care 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. Looking good...but this type of stitching still mystifies me LOL. I, too, only stitch at night...but not as long as you.... I usually don't start until 8 or 9 and then try to put it down by 11 or so so that I can get in a few hours of reading. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always Linda. Stay safe and well my friend..

    ReplyDelete