Friday, April 17, 2020

Progress Photo of Mystic Dragon 11

Progress on Mystic Dragon 11 by StitchWorld X-Stitch - 14 Count Black Aida - Friday April 17, 2020.jpg.crdownload

Mystic Dragon 11

Designer - StitchWorld X-Stitch 

14 Count Black Aida 

2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch

I am really enjoying stitching on this one.  I stitch on this every morning for a few hours.  That is the best time for me to stitch cause I am wide awake and my lighting is really good too.  This is my only Non HAED WIP I am working on.  I would like to get this one finished this year.  This is my oldest WIP that I have to my name.  I just love stitching on this one.  I love Dragons.  I bought this Pattern long time ago from my LNS and I fell in love with this one ever since I saw it at my LNS.  I also have some other Dragon Patterns that I bought long time ago as well.  I may do one of those next.  Although I need to finish some other older WIPS I have.  

Last Night - This morning we got snow and it is still snowing out as I am writing this on this Snowy Cold Friday Morning.  We are suppose to get up to 4 inches of snow...UGH and its April.  I think Mother Nature should go back to bed.  

I am still reading "The Last Word" by Ellery Adams.  I am taking my time in Reading this.  It is so good.  I am loving this book.  I bought the Kindle Version of this book so its mine so I can highlight things in the book as I am reading the book on my Kindle.  I finally learn how to highlight on my kindle when I am reading a book after all of these years.  Geez it sure took me long enough.  

Hope that all of you are staying safe and well.  Yesterday I had two friends of mine get my Drinking Water and my Pop from Walmart and from Meijers and they delivered it to my house for me yesterday.  Meijers is the only place right now that carries my Caffeine Free Pepsi.  Walmart is completely out of my Pop.  I got enough Pop and water now to last me for a long time.  I use the Drinking Water from Walmart for Buttercup cause it does not lime up his Water Bowl.  My Brother and his wife are getting my other groceries and they will go pick them up on Tuesday cause that is when they are able to go pick them up is Tuesday.  

That is all I have for now....Have A Blessed Friday and Do Lots of Stitching 

Happy Friday 

Happy Stitching

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup

1 comment:

  1. It's good to read that you have help during this difficult time. I've enjoyed looking at your stitching on your recent posts. The colours of the dragon stand out on the black fabric.

    ReplyDelete