Saturday, September 7, 2019

Progress on Silver Moon Tea - Photo

Progress on Silver Moon Tea by Mirabilia Designs - Nora Adams-Corbett - Friday Sept 6, 2019

Silver Moon Tea by Mirabilia Designs
Nora Adams-Corbett

28 Count Lugana

Fabric Color: Isolde by Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie

This is my progress as of Friday Sept 6, 2019.  I am making my way across on the 4th Row from the Top.  I am getting closer in getting this done.  

I am so in love with this.  The Colors are just beautiful.  The Photo does not do it justice.  

I have not decided yet whether or not to keep this...I may give this to a dear friend who loves this and also drinks Tea.  The Empty places you see are for the Beads.  

My Current Book that I am reading is called "The Black Cat" by Martha Grimes.  I am reading this on my Kindle cause it is easier on my eyes.  I have the Physical Hard Back Book as well.  

We have been having Fall Weather and I am loving this weather...it has been so nice and cool out and it is so much easier on my breathing.  

My Town has the Falloween Fest every year in September with a Huge Parade on the Opening Night.  We have a Carnival - The Parade - Fireworks - Food Booths - Games Booths - Big Garage Sale - Music by different Bands - Food Booths - Suppers - Soups.  We have the whole works.  This is held at my high school that I went to.  The High School Kids and Staff does not have school the following Monday.  This is Sept 20 - 22nd.  I am so looking forward to this.  I usually go on a Friday Night and Saturday afternoon.  This is from Friday Sept 20th to Sunday Sept 22nd.  Than on Sept 23 The Schools are closed.   I am so looking forward to this.  I get my Carnival Hot Dog and my Elephant Ear.  I don't go on any of the Rides.  

That is all for now....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

5 comments:

  1. How pretty! You’re almost done...woohoo! Have fun at the carnival, and I hope your good weather continues. Ours should be cooling off starting next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this design , it's looking beautiful Linda .
    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver Moon Tea is just gorgeous, super colors. Have fun at the Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda: She is beautiful.
    I hope your Halloween Fest is a load of fun.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely colors!!!! We are going to the Fair tonight in OKCity. Always FUN looking at the displays of handwork/creations and see the blue ribbons! <3

    ReplyDelete