Sunday, April 7, 2019

Progress on Beloved Rose Of Sharon

The Whole Thing - Beloved Rose Of Sharon by Paula Vaughan - Sunday April 7, 2019

Beloved Rose Of Sharon 
Designer  - Artist - Paula Vaughan

28 Count Ice Blue Lugana

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch 

Pattern Book - Quilts From The Garden - Book #76


I finally got the Quilt Completely Finished - oh this Quilt was a Pain in the noggin to do.  Lots of Quarter Stitches - Back Stitching - Confetti Stitching.  I am so glad that I got this Quilt Done.  The Worst Part of this Project is completely finished now.  YEAH!  

All I got left to do is the Cedar Chest and the Back Stitching on this as well.  I am hoping to have this project done by the end of this week.  I would love to get this done this week.  

I will be taking it to my LNS to get it framed.  This is going to hang in my Bedroom where I can see it at all times.  I have put too much time and energy and time in this project and I want to keep this one for myself.  I may put this in my Sewing Room.  Not sure yet.  

I have also been working on the Library Fairy as well too - It is a Heaven And Earth Design Pattern.  I will show this sometime this week.  

It has been so nice today - in the 70's and we are getting Rain today and tomorrow.  

Thanks for all of your lovely Comments - I really appreciate them very much.  They mean alot to me.  

Thanks for Stopping by....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching , worth the the hard work , just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a pain (I hate quarter and half stitches too) but you must admit it does look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete