Friday, March 22, 2019

Pumpkin Hallow Farms Progress

My Tree is finally Finished on Pumpkin Hallow Farms by Little House Needleworks - Friday March 22, 2019

Pumpkin Hallow Farms
by
Little House Needleworks

I finally got my Tree Completely Finished on Pumpkin Hallow Farms.  This is where it is at now as far as the whole project.  I love my Tree.  

This Project is so easy and so simple to do.  I love doing easy simple projects.  Sometimes you have to take a break from the big complicated projects and do a easy one.  

I am stitching this on 14 Count Aida and I am using DMC Threads.  I have changed out some of the Colors in this.  

The next thing that I will be stitching on this is to do the Top Border.  Than once that is done than I can finish up the bottom half of the project.  

I have had Bronchitis so I am on heavy duty Antibiotics and they are doing their trick.  I get Bronchitis quite often.  

I have to go see a Orthopedic Surgeon next month for my Left Shoulder Pain.  This is why I have not been posting very much.  

That is all for now....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Buttercup 

2 comments:

  1. I love your tree too, Linda...especially the crows. ;-). Sorry to hear you’ve been under the weather...I, too, am prone to bronchitis...every time I catch a cold it seems...and I catch a great deal of those thanks to my injections and suppressed immune system. I have been luck this season though...only 1 cold so far, and no bronchitis! Glad you’re feeling better...and hope all goes well with your surgeon. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon , your stitching looks lovely .

    ReplyDelete