Sunday, July 8, 2018

Good Afternoon

Dear Friends

   I had a very boring 4th of July - did not get invited anywhere for a cookout or anything like that.  Plus it was very extremely Hot outside.  It was just me and Buttercup.  I had Hot Dogs and Chips and my Cherry Coke for the Holiday Weekend. 

   My Allergies have been really bad this summer.  I was put on a Allergy Pill to help with my Coughing and that made it worse so I quit taking my Allergy Pill.  I went to CVS and I bought Halls Cough Drops and they have been really helping me a great deal.  I have not hardly cough at all since I quit taking my Allergy Pill. 

I have been reading more than stitching which is okay with me because I read more during the Summer Months than the rest of the year.  I still read but not as much.  I am currently reading Four Books and they are:

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Q is for Quarry by Sue Grafton - I have read A - P so far this year. 

Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

The Cruel Ever After by Ellen Hart


Sense & Sensibility is on my Kindle

Q is for Quarry is on my Kindle


The Other two books are Hard Back Books and all of these are mine. 


I like to read a Variety of Books at one time and I love reading more than just one book at a time too. 


I have not been Stitching much lately because I have been having Muscle Spasms in my left Shoulder Blade area and I have had this problem since I was born and if I do certain things than it will aggravate my left shoulder blade area and it hurts - aches - and I am in pain.  I ended up in the hospital when I was 13 years old with them and I could not hardly walk at all.  That is how painful they were.  I can only stitch for a little while at a time and than I have to take a break from it and than go back to stitching for a while and than take a break from it. 

My town is mourning the loss of a 17 year old High School Student who was a very outstanding Athlete and a Very Good Student - A Outstanding Student all the way around.  He died on Thursday of last week.  He was taking his nap and that is when he died.  His whole heart was in Basketball and he loved playing Basketball.  His name is Zac Mago.  Please keep him and his family in your prayers.  Everybody in my town and the town that he lived in just loved him.  He was a very sweet young gentleman and he loved his family and friends.  His Birthday is next week. 

My lil Buttercup is now a Year Old.  I can't believe that he is a Year Old already.  He got his extra treats yesterday for his Birthday.  He was rather just a tad bit wound up last night - this morning and he was getting into all sorts of Mischief's.  I love him to death.  He is my Baby and nobody takes care of him like I do.  I refuse to leave him more than just a day.  I won't leave him any longer than that. 

Well I think that is all for now.....

Love & Prayers
God Bless
Linda K, Buttercup 

1 comment:

  1. Very sad to hear about the young man in your area who has died. Sending prayers for his family.
    I don't know how you can read more than one book at a time! I would get them mixed up.
    Happy birthday Buttercup!

    ReplyDelete