Saturday, August 12, 2017

My New Start Progress

Progress on Beloved Rose Of Sharon - Designer is Paula Vaughan - Leisure Arts - Friday August 11, 2017

Beloved Rose Of Sharon 

Designer - Paula Vaughan

28 Count Ice Blue Lugana 

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch


My Progress on my new Start - I am making this for a friend of mine.  This Pattern can be found in Paula Vaughan's Quilts From The Garden - Book #76 - Leisure Arts.  

The Threads that you see on top of my Fabric - those are my Waste Knot Threads.  After I stitch over them on the back side of my fabric than I will cut those threads off right below my Knot.  I know its not much progress but when I started on this I was already tired.  I need to get back to stitching on this because this pattern has tons of Quarter Stitches in the pattern.  I am Stitching this very slowly so I don't make no Mistake.  I am enjoying stitching this but it is going real slow though due to all of the Quarter Stitches and the Back Stitching.  I am going to Back Stitch as I go along so I don't mess that up.  

Thanks for looking...enjoy....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K

No comments:

Post a Comment