Saturday, August 19, 2017

Beloved Rose Of Sharon Progress - Other News

Beloved Rose Of Sharon - Designer is Paula Vaughan - Friday August 18, 2017

Beloved Rose Of Sharon

Designer - Paula Vaughan

28 Count Ice Blue Lugana

2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch


I am slowly stitching on this...if you have ever done a Paula Vaughan Pattern you know that there are tons and tons of Quarter Stitches and Back Stitching on her Patterns.  The Section that you see is below the Sewing Machine.  Eventually the Sewing Machine will appear one of these days!  

Today we are having very beautiful weather...cool and sunny and that is the way I like it.  

I am still reading "The Doldrums" by Nicholas Gannon.  This book is so very good and I dearly love the Old Fashion Illustrations that are in this book.  

I have been on a Mama Mia Kick lately and I've been watching this Musical Movie and I just love this Musical.  It is so good.  I dearly love the Songs that they sing in this Musical too.  I am going to be buying the Songs from this Musical from Amazon.  I am going to also get the Sound Track of the songs from this Movie as well too from Amazon.  

Oh Speaking of Amazon I sent for another Cozy Crime Mystery Book.  Don't ask me the name of this book because I forgot already and I didn't write it down.  Its a new Author to me.  I love reading Cozy Crime Mystery Books.  They are my favorite Genre's to read.  

My older brother has been doing things for me which is mostly changing the light bulbs in my Ceiling Fan Lights.  He buys everything at Menards that he needs.  The newer light bulbs which are so much brighter and takes less electricity to have them on.  My Ceiling Light Bulbs will last for 18 years.  He also bought the same type of Light Bulbs for my Floor Lamps as well too.  Now I have the Brightest Light Bulbs in my house that you ever want to see and they will last for lots of years.  I just use my Reading Lamp which is on my floor lamp as well now instead of the Halogen plus my Reading Lamp.  I don't need my three way bulb anymore cause these newer light bulbs are so bright that they will practically blind you if you stare at them too long.  I won't need to buy anymore light bulbs now for lots of years which I am so glad of that.  Menards has the cheapest Light Bulbs...you can buy the newer light bulbs in a pack for around 4 or 5 I think and you get more for you Money.  They have them for Ceiling Lights and for 60 watt light bulbs too.  The 60 Watt Light bulbs - the new ones in place of them - they only use 15 Watts of Electricity and that is it.  Like I said I dearly love these new Light Bulbs - they use less electricity - and they are really bright.  I am in love with them.  

I think that is all for now....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

4 comments:

  1. You have plenty of patience, Linda, doing all those quarter stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, when we bought our home three years ago, we decided to put only these new bulbs in it and it has been a blessing. Our electric bill for our home, my husband's shop and my barn are less than the bill we use to get just for our house before and we have a well here so that included the pump and no water bill :) You are going to love having your bulbs all changed and will see a difference in your bill:) I love your needle work, you are a true artist.
    Happy Sunday.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely your brother is helping you.
    Nice stitches you've been putting in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Paula Vaughn designs and cant wait to see your finished piece!

    ReplyDelete