Saturday, April 29, 2017

Spring In The Garden Progress Photo

Spring In The Garden by Leisure Arts - Designer is Donna Vermillion Giampa - Friday April 28, 2017

Spring In The Garden

Designer is Donna Vermillion Giampa - Leisure Arts

Fabric - 28 Count Ice Blue Lugana - 2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch

I am really enjoying this project...it is a fun enjoyable relaxing project to work on.  I needed something Summery in my Life to Stitch so I decided to pull this one out and start working on this beautiful project.  This one is for me.  I have had this pattern for a very long time and when I saw this in my many many stacks of patterns to do I pulled this one out immediately.  Than I went to my LNS which is House Of Stitches and I got the Fabric for this one.  I have been working on this ever since.  

Thanks for looking...enjoy.....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie


No comments:

Post a Comment