Saturday, April 29, 2017

Parents Project Framed

Parents Framed - Copyrighted by Me - 4-28-2017

Parents - Framed 

4-28-2017

I took "Parents" to my LNS which is House Of Stitches and I had them framed this one for me.  I dearly love how this has turn out.  My Friend is going to love this when she sees her beautiful picture that I stitched and had framed for her.  

I took a Photo that she sent me and I transfer the Photo into a Pattern.  Than I stitched the Photo - Pattern.  I did this on 14 Count Aida.  My Friend will get this during Mother's Day Weekend when I go and spend the whole weekend with her.  

Thanks for Looking....Enjoy.....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie

5 comments:

  1. just gorgeous. They will be absolutely tickled when they get this piece. congratualitons on the finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and very special gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special gift for your friend. They make a handsome couple and I'm sure she'll love it. Great job on the charting as well as the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I would be crying buckets if I ever received a gift like this. What a wonderful, beautiful gift from a giving friend. Mary

    ReplyDelete