Thursday, March 30, 2017

Progress Photo of Easter Celebration

Easter Celebration by Barbara Sestok - Tuesday March 28, 2017

Easter Celebration 

Designer - Barbara Sestok

28 Count Fabric - 2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch

I am getting closer in getting this one done.  It is slow going due to all of the Back Stitching that there is to do on this one but it is just beautiful.  I dearly love this one.  I will be working on this one over the weekend.  

It has been so rainy - stormy out all day today in my area.  We are suppose to get Rain the rest of this week and weekend.  I took a all afternoon nap this afternoon and covered up with my Fleece Blanket.  
That is all for now....

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely. If it didn't make such a difference to designs, I'd skip backstitching, if I could. It's not my favourite bit of stitching.

    ReplyDelete