Friday, June 2, 2017

Progress on Spring In The Garden - Other News

Spring In The Garden - Leisure Arts - Designer is Donna Vermillion Giampa - Thursday June 1, 2017

Spring In The Garden

Leisure Arts

Designer is Donna Vermillion Giampa


I am stitching this on 28 Count Ice Blue Lugana Fabric 2 x 2 Full Cross Stitch.  I love this Pattern - it is so very pretty and so delicate looking.  I stitch on this every day.  This one is for me after I get it finished.  I am going to hang this one in my Living Room.  

It is just beautiful out today...I am loving this weather that my area is having.  Its been nice all week long in fact.  

My Brother has moved out so I have the whole house to myself and I love it.  Now I have a Library Room and I now have a Sewing - Craft Room and its a good size Rooms.  I mostly stitch though in my Living Room cause that is where I have my TV and my Books and my Comfty Chair.  I read, stitch, and crochet in the Living Room.  I also have a office now too that is all of my own.  My Bedroom is just my Bedroom now as well too.  I prefer to live by myself cause I need my peace and quiet and I can leave things as they are without having to put them away and I can use every room in my house which is 12 rooms altogether.  I don't use the Basement though because it is the old fashion cellar type door that lifts up and the basement is not very big so I don't even go down in the basement anymore.  I use to but not anymore.  

I went to my local library the other day and I checked out three books from the Library.  The Series is called "The Land Of Elyon" by Patrick Carman.  I am almost done with Book #1 which is called The Dark Hills Divide.  Here are all of the Books in this Series:

1.  The Dark Hills Divide

2.  Beyond The Valley Of Thorns

3.  The Tenth City

4.  Stargazer

5.  Into The Mist

The Books are in order to be read.  I dearly love this Series.  It is a Middle Grade Series and it is similar to HP Books.  I love reading Middle Grade Books.  They are clean - non violent - and etc.  They are easier to read.  

I love going to my Local Library and getting my Books from the Library.  My town is getting a brand new Library Built.  They are going to start building in September of this year and than it will be finished sometime next year in 2018.  I am so very excited and I can't wait.  I will be able to walk to the Library unless I get like 1000 books than I will drive to it...well maybe not that many but almost though.  The New Library is going to be really nice and I love the Design of it and the lay out of it.  

My Library is in the process of getting all of the Books switched over to the Evergreen Library System.  The Librarian is still working on the Children's Section and than she will get the Adult Books switched over than.  Everygreen Library System is for small Libraries that do not belong to the County Library System and its a way of us Patrons to get our books if our Library does not have them on their shelves.  The Evergreen Library System right now in my State has over 100 Libraries that belongs to the Evergreen Library System.  It is a super fantastic Library System and I love it.  Its also Online as well too and you can keep your books for three weeks at a time with two renewals and you can check out up to 100 Books at one time.  

I love spending time at my local Library...and seeing all of the New Books and the Books that are on their shelves.  Sometimes I just like to go sit there, read, and just be there sitting among the Books.  

I will be posting now every Friday since I now have no Stress in my Life.  It was rough there for a few months but now everything is back to being normal and no stress.  I am so very thankful for that.  
Have a Beautiful Weekend - Week and whatever your hobby is I hope that you get to spend lots of time doing your favorite hobby.  

I want to thank my new Followers for Following my Blog.  Thank you so very much.  

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I am a newer "follower". I hope you don't mind me following along as I love to see what other stitchers are working on. It inspires me to keep working on my own pieces. I am glad your life is getting back to normal and less stressful. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece you are stitching. It looks like it will be amazing. I am happy you have reduced the stress in your life.

    ReplyDelete