Sunday, March 19, 2017

Daisy Offerings Progress Photo

Daisy Offerings - Artist is Sandra Kuck - Designer is Michele Sayetta - Thursday March 16, 2017

Daisy Offerings

HAED

Artist is Sandra Kuck

Designer is Michele Sayetta

18 Count Aida - Charles Craft - 2 x 1 Full Cross Stitch

Pages One Through Seven are now completely Finished - YEAH :)  I am so happy about this progress.  YES!  

   The Top Edging - that is all Confetti Stitching every single square.  I was about ready to go nuts by the time I got this far due to all of the Confetti that I had to do but it is well worth every single Confetti Square.  

   There are 36 Pages in total for this Pattern and this pattern is no longer available.  It is out of Print.  This is a picture of a little girl in the middle of the Sky throwing Daisies down on the Earth.  I have a friend whose daughter is named Daisy so that is why I am doing this but since I have started this pattern long time ago and my friend's father passed away.  Since than his kids don't want nothing to do with me so I think I am going to just keep this one myself - get it framed - and hang it in my bedroom.  I work too hard on this to just give it away.  If my friend was still alive I would give it to him and to his wife.  

I have started on Page 8 since this Photo was taken.  It is now mostly solid stitching and very little of Confetti Stitching.  Page 9 will be exciting to stitch.  

This is my very first HAED Pattern that I have ever started and I am hoping to have this done this year sometime or maybe the first of next year.  

In case you don't know what HAED stands for it is Heaven And Earth Designs.  You can order their charts directly from them.  Right now they are having a Sale until tomorrow night.  I bought another Chart off of my Wish List called Arches Two and it is a picture of Arches with Flowers, Benches, Cat, and so forth.  I am making this one for my friend whose Side Yard looks just like the pattern.  

Have a Beautiful Sunday

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad, Jeannie

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Daisy Offerings will look really nice up on your wall. It looks like it will be a real pretty design. I love Daisies (or is it Daisys?) haha! Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this will be beautiful Linda. I love daisies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a beautiful job on the HAED pieces. I started one a few years ago, but I reached a mental block on it and it sits unfinished in my stash.

    ReplyDelete