Thursday, October 29, 2015

Very High Winds today

Dear Friends

   I would like to thank my new Followers to my Blog...I now have 151 Followers...Yeah...this makes me real happy.  Thank you so very much for becoming followers of my Blog. 

I added a Blogger to my list of My Favorite Stitchers which is on the right side of my Blog.

Here is the link to the blog that I added:

http://emmasbloglet.blogspot.com  - Emma's Bloglet

She has a wonderful Blog and her finishes are so cute and so adorable.  I love reading her Blog.  If you don't have her on your Blog list please add her to your list cause she is a fantastic stitcher and a fantastic finisher as well. 

Today we are having High Winds - up to 40 MPH and cold temps to start out with - in the 30's.  It is suppose to be up in the 40's or the 50's by late this afternoon.  It rained all day yesterday.  The weather was just horrible yesterday and last night. 

I am going to be staying home today reading my book and maybe stitching but not sure on the stitching though - it depends on my Arm and Elbow. 

I am almost done reading my Library Book.  My Library has two books in that are waiting for me to pick up that I put on hold.  I will go pick them up tomorrow when the wind is not so strong.  I will probably finish my Library Book today and than I can take it back tomorrow when I go to pick up my other two books. 

Have a Beautiful Day or a Beautiful Night

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ever so much for putting my blog out there. I have indeed followed your blog but via bloglovin' so I don't think it counts towards your stats. Make sure out to check out the post about a stitch a long I'll be holding next year :)

    ReplyDelete